What Others Are Saying about Kristy
"Kristy Byers is that one-in-a-million life person that you meet and never forget. She sings like an angel and makes you belly laugh until you want to cry."
- Mrs. Cathy Lloyd, Freedom Center President and Founder Largo, FL
"Kristy is one of those ‘naturally’ funny people! You cannot be around her and not come away feeling better about yourself and the Heavenly Father. Not only is she funny, but also she has a beautiful singing voice. I heartily recommend her to you."
- Kay DeKalb Smith, Christian Comedian Brentwood, TN
"Kristy was masterful at bringing refreshing laughter into our lives while also challenging us with the message of the Gospel. A night in her presence is well spent time."
- Pastor Michelle Hoverson Singles & Outreach Pastor Grace Covenant Church Cornelius, NC
"Kristy is a very gifted talent and communicates the love of God in a heartfelt way. Kristy is a class act and you will be glad you invited her to share with your people"
- Rev. John Duval Clearview Baptist Church Franklin, TN
"Kristy Byers is a lady whom God has entrusted with a very special gift. Even though she has the gifts of singing beautifully, speaking in public eloquently, and causing people to laugh, her real gift is in seeing God at work around her, speaking to her through the everyday events of life that most of us would miss. The stories she shares will touch your heart, cause you to laugh and make you think."
- Rev. Daniel A. Less First Baptist Church Gilbert, SC
"Kristy’s comedy was absolutely hilarious, entertaining, and easy to relate to. I was impressed with how easily Kristy included her testimony in her act. This made her comedy very entertaining for everyone and also a good witness for nonbelievers."
- Diana Miller Sisters In Spirit New Heights Church Columbia, SC
"Kristy Byers was a breath of fresh air. We all lead busy lives full of responsibilities, but Kristy helped us set all of that aside for one night. We laughed hysterically, we were refreshed through her music, and we cried as she reminded us of God’s faithfulness. We left refreshed, refocused and ready for another day."
- Becky Horton North Point Community Church Columbia, SC
"My students loved Kristy. We laughed through the whole performance and were surprised when her time was up."
- Kathy Haupt Youth Minister New Heights Church
- Stacey McGraw College Student-University of SC Columbia, SC
"Keeps you on your toes cuz you don’t know what’s coming next."
- Leah Grist Irmo High School, SC